Current and next Blue Growth & Aephoria Activities
- BlueGrowth presence at the 3rd Maritime Conference of Naftemporiki at the Athens Concert Hall on January 19, 2017.
- BlueGrowth participation in Tedx-Ntua with the presentation of Startup Hopwave at the Athens Conservatoire on January 21, 2017.
- BlueGrowth participation at the Smart4Sea conference hosted by Safety4Sea at the Eugenides Foundation on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
- Participation of BlueGrowth with a presentation at the Pan-European Entrepreneurship Conference Startup Europe Week Crete held on 7 February 2017 in Heraklion, Crete.
- BlueGrowth presence at the 8th Annual Greek Shipping Forum of Capital Link at Divani Caravel on February 15, 2017.
- BlueGrowth – DNV GL event on: “The Maritime Industry and the Sustainable Development Goals”, which took place at the Municipal Theater of Piraeus on 9 March 2017.
- 7 – 9/04: BlueGrowth booth participation at the 4th Patras IQ exhibition in Patras.
- 26/04: BlueGrowth presence at the GLobal Sustain Workshop organized at the Ecali Club.
- 30/04: BlueGrowth presence at the Mediterranean Yacht Show in Nafplion.
- 5/5: Presentation of BlueGrowth Initiative at Igoumenitsa in the forum “Adriatic / Ionian / Egnatia supply chain” organized in the context of the 2nd Eusair Forum.
- 10/5: Petros Kokkali’s speech regarding BlueGrowth at Setel Hellas International Conference.
- 11-12/5: Participation and presentation of the BlueGrowth Initiative at the 2nd Eusair Forum at Ioannina.
- 23-24/5: BlueGrowth Piraeus participation at the 4th Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum at the Athens Concert Hall.
- 24/5: BlueGrowth Workshop: Presentation of Piraeus Maritime Startups at the 4th Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum at the Athens Concert Hall.
- 26/5: BlueGrowth Presentation @ OpenInnovationDay at Academy of Entrepreneurship.
- 27/5: Presentation of the “Piraeus BlueGrowth Initiative”, Learning from the pioneers: Transfer of know-how and how the idea became an act in the framework of the scientific conference Insularity and Blue Economy that took place at Piraeus University in the framework of the “Days of the Sea” in Piraeus.
- 30/5: 1st Aegean BlueGrowth Competition at Chios Island.
- 05/06: We received the confirmation that Piraeus has been awarded the URBACT Good Practice City label and that your proposal is now part of the first pool of 97 URBACT good practices selected throughout Europe.
- 23-29/06: Cruise Inn: 7 days to build a startup to while Cruising the Aegean Sea. Under the auspices of BlueGrowth, Venue: Celestyal Cruises ship sailing around the Aegean Sea.
A four-day entrepreneurship contest on a Celestyal Cruises cruise ship. The aim is to create startups within the sectors of Tourism sector and Cultural Heritage, or provide solutions that pertain to life on islands, (Piraeus – Mykonos – Kusadasi – Rhodes – Heraklion – Santorini.)
Startup Weekend – Blue Growth, Shipping and Logistics
Friday, May 29 – Sunday 31, 2015
Startup Weekend is a 54 hour event that brings together designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and experts from all sectors, in an effort to pursue amazing achievements.